OZAKKA accepts your products purchased at OZAKKA webstore for exchange within 14 days of receipt (based on the delivery record) if you have the following situations:
- Any products that is damaged in the delivery process;
- Any products that is not your purchased item;
- Any products that is expired when received;
OZAKKA offers exchange if you feel allergy with the products purchased in OZAKKA webstore if you can provide the following proves:
- A medical report from the dermatology department of a hospital with Grade 2 or above must be provided
- The date of the medical report should be within 3-month of receipt (based on the delivery record)
- The result must be proven that the effect is caused by using the product in the medical report.
OZAKKA will arrange the refund and responsible for the shipping fee of product return according to the above situations.
We will issue a product exchange for any full priced unopened merchandise that is returned within 14 days of delivery date.
- All products to be exchanged must be accompanied by original Receipt and an exchanged reference number.
- No return nor exchange if any products that are gifts, or has been opened or used, is not in its original conditions, is damaged, or its missing parts.
- Each item can only be exchanged once.
- To return any items, please contact Customer Service on (852) 3480 6818 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org from Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 6.00pm.
- Please allow 1 to 3 weeks from the day you return your package for your request to be processed. You will be contacted once your return is completed.
- When the delivery agent returns an undeliverable package to OZAKKA due to incorrect address, a PO Box and hotel address, failed delivery attempts, refuse to pay tax / refuse to provide ID copy / unable to make import declarations or parcel refused by the recipient, OZAKKA will issue a refund by reducing the original shipping fee, handling fee and 15% of the value of products as re-stocking fee.
- OZAKKA can re-ship orders that are returned as undeliverable or unclaimed. However, customers will be charged for resending shipping fee based on the original shipping method used for your purchase.
- OZAKKA is not responsible for damage after delivery.
- All claims for shortages must be reported to customer service on the day of delivery.
- OZAKKA reserves the right of final decision in case of any dispute.